26.8.11

You've Got Mail

Kat here! Just recently one of my girlfriends Allie (who just happens to be a fashion student extraordinaire) returned home from a summer shopping spree vacation in Hong Kong.

It was no surprise to me that when we got together she was dressed in THE latest fashion, like a gorgeous supermodel {understatement} stepping off the HK runways

(So far) my favourite addition to her wardrobe is her beautiful oversized envelope clutch in an eye-popping blue colour.



Apparently MY envelope clutch didn't make the flight home from Hong Kong. I'm not worried though, I'm sure its in the mail (haha!) anyway, if it did, here's how I imagine it would look...











images from Allie and weheartit

Can't wait to see what else I can steal borrow from her closet!

Kat, B, & Nita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment