8.2.12

Wednesday I'm Wearing.

Colour blocking, Starbucks, and best of all... Sunshine! 


At first I had mixed feels about these pants, I wasn't sure if I liked how they looked on me, or if I liked the feeling of them... but I've come to realize they're the most comfy pants EVER! I'm all about wearing clothes that fit my style, and function for everyday use. And I love that they go with everything, and the little zipper detail is a perfect touch!





















Gotta have a little lace, and hint of purple in my shoes.
 I love the gold detail from my jacket with the shininess of the leather of my pants.


//shoes from london//pants from club monaco//jacket from michael kors//scarf from club monaco//bag from joe fresh//ring my own//watch from michael kors//

Starbucks {love} cups!


Happy Wednesday!

Anita, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment