28.10.11

To write love on her arms*

Lately in L-O-V-E with...

Arm Candy

Anyone else been battling with the question, more or less?


Personally, I like more!






Yes men, you too.


 Hmmm, tough decision... which one should you wear today Jay?

 weheartit//pinterest//suit up or die//glitter guide

I have been meaning to blog about arm accessories for a LONG time now...
...and in a wonderful coincidence my two bestest girlfriends in the world {who other than Anita and B??} gifted me a beautiful addition to my bracelet collection {I love you ladies}

A wonderful Alex and Ani bracelet from Kiss & Makeup
The charm is my zodiac sign Libra; 
the picture shows scales cause y'know, we Libras are balanced ;)

I paired it here with my tortoise shell bangles from H&M and my jewel bronze bracelets from Aldo

It also works with my crystalline jewel bracelets from Aldo in a purplish hue


{*P.S. Please check out my inspiration for the title here}
         

Kat, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment