21.10.11

Weekend Love

Kat here!
What I love for this weekend:

My friends {who are my family, xo}
A year wiser older, I celebrated my birthday yesterday; simply put, I am surrounded by AMAZING. My thanks to all of you.


OK I'm done being sappy...

Anita's last post has me craving pumpkin {but in the form of food, not clothing}
...Pumpkins don't go out of season... right?

I want these pumpkin pancakes courtesy of honey+jam
{Check out the recipe here}













I want a Pumpkin Chai steeped tea everyday from DAVIDsTEA






A good cause
This Saturday, all three of us girls {joined by Anita's fabulous sister Carolina} will be at the Vancouver Whitecaps game helping out with a close friend's {you may know him as #12 Jeb Brovsky} non-profit organization.

Taken at the last game Anita and I were at, their first game at BC Place!

If you're at the Whitecaps game {and you should be because its the last one of the season} stop by the Peace Pandemic table where there will be a silent auction of Whitecaps swag {autographed of course} and other great stuff!


All of the proceeds go to funds for youth soccer camps that Peace Pandemic will be hosting in India this December.
For more about Peace Pandemic please visit their blog.
See you at the game!

iTunes pick of the week
People who frequent Starbucks once {or twice, or thrice} a day like moi know that every Tuesday there is a free iTunes download available. Sometimes a hit or a miss, this week's feature is Dan Mangan.

Dan Mangan//Starts With Them, Ends With Us

I am proud to say I've been listening to this talented musician for quite some time now thanks to my close girlfriend {and avid blog reader} Manda. Check him out, fall in love, etc. etc.


Have a great weekend.


Kat, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment