26.3.12

Men's Monday

This dress took my breath away!
Due to my jam packed schedule (work, work, work & preparing for my own fashion show...details to come), I was only able to catch glimpses of  
Vancouver Fashion week 
 but what I was able to see did not disappoint!
Thanks to two amazing girls, our very own Kat and Nita who were in the thick of things as vFW interns all week (you'll hear more from their P.O.V. soon), I was able to check out the scene from the VIP section. No big deal...


 
 Theresa Rosati being interviewed 
with her designs on display


       Eva Chen's 2012 Fall/Winter collection

For me, personal favorites included the Vawk & Vawkkin collections by Sunny Fong of Project Runway Canada, Teresa Rosati's gorgeous formal wear for women (I almost died when that first dress came out), and Eva Chen Fall/Winter wear which showcased the "Elegance" of reds and creams and everything in between!

Above:The chaos of mingling & trading contacts
 ensues during a brief intermission 
Below: Models in the media zone


#MusicMonday
"This is just a reminder
To tell you that I still care...
To tell you that I believe"

                                                            -Craig David

Jer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment