27.3.12

Refreshingly Girly

The recent spring/summer ad's Longchamp Paris featuring Coco Rocha "Oh! my..." are absolutely refreshing. The two short films "Oh! my bag" and "Oh! my dog" features Coco Rocha as an "everyday" New York girl full of vim and vigor loving life and of course her Longchamp handbag! Le film {Oh! my bag} is super girly and feminine, and what I love most is the simplicity. Three girls dancing through the streets flashing around their bags... priceless! Its original and not over the top in your face. 

Aside from the film making me want the hobo bag {which is funny because it isn't even in the film}, it makes me want to move to New York and skip in the streets!  

"Oh! my bag!"


fabulous...or what?!

"Oh! my dog!"


Who's moving to New York with me...?

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment