19.3.12

Men's Monday

Geek Chic

In honour of getting SO much NO homework done this weekend due to work, work, and you guessed it, more work; I decided to do a little soul searching and inspire myself with this week's post to finally address the "dust" that has begun accumulating on my desk...and by dust I mean textbooks, lecture notes, and various other projects that I've been neglecting the last couple of weeks....oops.

It's time to put my thinking glasses on...



Source: Adam G. @ lookbook.nu


If
only
studying
could
be
more
like
this...
*sigh*

River Viiperi: Fashion's current "it" male model. I see him everywhere!


 Not only does he look charming,
but he also looks like he could recite all of the digits of π by heart.
#YayNerds

#MusicMonday


"It takes an ocean not to break."
-The National

I'm pretty sure I found this week's pick from an episode of Grey's Anatomy. I always feel my smartest when watching that show. Can you say "Pericardiogram" or "Plantar fasciitis?"... I can!

Jer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment