10.7.11

Sangria and Girl Talk

All week all I can think about is how I can't wait for friday, so I can catch up with the girls, curl up in the sunshine with a good book, and wander around downtown. But before I know it, it's late sunday afternoon I've accomplished very little, and the weekend is over :( The girls and I did however manage to catch up @ Cactus Club in Yaletown for a much needed glass of Sangria and girl talk! Now it's almost monday and I can't wait til next friday!

Kat//Skirt from JNBY//Top from Zara//Leather jacket from Aritzia//
Clutch from Tory Burch//Earrings and Bracelets from Aldo//Shoes from  Aldo//

Nita//Jacket from Kensie//Shorts from Club Monaco//
Top from Club Monaco//
Sandels from Mango//Clutch and Earrings from Aldo//Bangles from H&M//
*B looked smashingly hot too but she wouldn't cooperate for a photo!

Enjoy your week!

Kat, B, & Nita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment