22.2.12

Wednesday I'm Wearing.

Gastown Strut: Kat and I took full advantage of this gorgeous day we had today, and hung out around Gastown our favourite part of the city. After school was over for me at the SFU Woodwards campus, Kat met me for a fabulous lunch at Meat and Bread {highly highly recommend}, and then we stopped for a "coffee recharge" at Bambo Cafe.  I never get tired of the Gastown area, it's full of super cool shops, boutiques, architecture and best of all... people. There's a mix of contemporary arts students from SFU, with business people, and edgy hipsters. Makes me love Vancouver even more.



I love this alley.. all the graffiti and murals make it so colourful and inspiring.



Huge photo cred to Kat {she's amazing}!! 




//anita//booties from nine west//jeans from urban outfitters//tank  from club monaco//shrug from united colours of benetton//faux fur vest from twelfth street cynthia vincent//earrings from aldo//sunglasses from tom ford//watch from michael kors//necklaces vintage//

//kat//flats from zara//pants from forever 21//top and necklace from club monaco//blazer from moveable feast//watch from michael kors//bracelet from joe fresh//

//taken with Nikon 3100//


Stay classy rockstars!

Anita, xo



No comments:

Post a Comment