27.2.12

Men's Monday

 "Aye, aye, Captain!"
Spent the good part of my weekend doing homework shopping and couldn't help but notice all the

S-T-R-I-P-E-S!
Some form of nautical was present in every store's collection (some more than others such as Urban Outfitters and Armani Exchange) and it induced mental images of all the ways I'm going to rock out this fun and youthful print in the Spring & Summer! I can already feel the toasty sun engulfing me in it's rays.
Only a couple more months....till then, keep daydreaming dreamers.


L to R: Shipley & Halmos, Paul Smith, and Salvatore Ferregam

Gabriel W. of Lookbook.nu
Scott & Soda 2012 Collection

Photo cred: Tommy Ton @ GQ.com


Boys, you're welcome.
Girls, you're welcome.

 #MusicMonday
"Happiness....
                                       is just outside my window."
                    -The Fray

Jer, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment