2.4.12

Men's Monday

"This is the Life"


This Tuesday, April 3rd I'll be walking in the 2012 Kwantlen Grad Fashion show; an annual event that's taken place at the River Rock since 2008. I'll be walking for the lovely Grace Choi and "modeling" her line of Motorcyle jackets. I am so excited for this opportunity and definitely going to have so tons of fun with this new challenge and experience. You know what they say, YOLO.

For more information and to buy tickets: http://www.kwantlen.ca/design/fashion/fashion_show.html


A sneak peek aof what I'll be wearing on the runway.

 

It's a good thing I attended Vancouver Fasion week and took some notes. Left, right, left, right...it can't be that hard, right? Right?!

#MusicMonday
"Now my life is sweet like cinnamon
Like a f***ing dream I'm living in."
                                        -Lana Del Rey
Major props to Kat for this week's #MusicMonday. I'm #obsessed and totally have had this #OnRepeat.

Jer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment