30.4.12

Men's Monday



Out N About
Ever have that moment when you're sitting in a beautiful restaurant or cafe and you're wondering to yourself 'Why have I never been here before?!' and then the food comes and it just seals the deal?

I had one of those moments this morning when an old friend from high school took me to Cafe Medina.
After the first bite, it was like a light bulb went off in my head followed by instant gratification. 

You know what they say, starting off a fresh week with good food brings lots of wholesome goodness for the rest of the week...(OK, you caught me...I totally just made that up).

My White Chocolate Pistachio Rosewater Mocha 
(yes, it was just as delicious as it sounds)
and her Matcha Latte.


 I ordered the Fricassé which consisted of...
2 fried eggs, braised short ribs, roasted potatoes, caramelized onions, arugula, 
applewood cheddar and a grilled foccacia on the side.
YUM. 

We finished the meal with freshly made sugar powdered waffles 
accompanied by a trio of dipping sauces...
Dark Chocolate / White Chocolate Pistachio Rosewater / Raspberry Caramel

Delectable.  
 
#MusicMonday 

  Usually I try to stray away from posting songs currently playing on the radio but I 
LOVE LOVE LOVE 
Maroon 5's new single "Payphone" and came across this wonderful cover by 
Tyler Ward & Katy McAllister.  
Check it out!

Jer xo


No comments:

Post a Comment