18.4.12

Wednesday I'm Wearing.

"Give me a break.."
I find that in the crazy, stressful chaos of writing exams it best to take coffee/lunch breaks with a bestie. In my case, Kat and I had a meeting at Vancouver Fashion Week to discuss September's show, and then strolled out with the intention of studying at our favourite study spot (Commune Cafe) ..... but that didn't happen obviously (because we can't stop talking). 
Oh well, we did have the fantastic pesto, mushroom, goat cheese flatbread which is to die for. If you haven't checked out Commune Cafe, you should get on that.



//wedges & earrings from aldo//demin from banana republic//scarf (gifted) from oak and fort//blouse from oak and fort//jacket from vera moda//bag from joe fresh//watch from michael kors//bracelet from marc jacobs//glasses from gucci//nail polish from essie// 

Happy Wednesday.

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment