3.4.12

Power Pants

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last couple of months you all know that pattern pants are the bees knees right now.

A recount of my mom's reaction when I came home in my fantastic floral pants from H&M {you might remember them from this post}:

"What are those?" 
{if only I could describe the look on her face...}
"Ummmm..... pants...."
"They look like... Pajamas.."
"No mum, they're floral pants, don't you know, they're SOoooo in right now"

Here's some proof:
Aimee Song from Song of Style, fierce as always.

They must be awesome if Olivia rocks 'em

Loving Kelly's layers via the Glamourai


I have to say my mom wasn't the only one giving the raised eyebrow, it was thrown at me left, right, and centre. Even I was hesitant to buy them, I wasn't sure I could pull them off {the asian in me couldn't pass 'em up at 14 bucks}
.... but now that I have them I absolutely adore them. 

Can't wait for amazing weather so I can gallivant around town in them.
Say hi, you should be able to spot me, I'm the weirdo in floral pants.

Kat, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment