6.1.12

Can I get some Sparkle?

All this rain has been making life sooo boooring, I mean it's so nasty! It's dark, cloudy and gloomy! Eww... It's common knowledge that every girl in Vancouver should have the classic Talula- Trooper Jacket from Aritzia. It's the perfect jacket to battle the rainy weather, and best of all it goes with everything! Including sequins!
Casual meets sparkle!




"Eh! Wanna buy a watch?" haha


I <3 these shoes.




//jacket from aritzia//shirt from joe fresh//skirt from joe fresh//shoes from zara//clutch from aldo//


Social City Networking posted this Holstee Manifesto Lifecycle video yesterday on their Facebook page. It's so inspiring, so I thought I would share the love with you!



If you find the rain getting you down... wear a little sparkle, it'll brighten up your day!! 

Anita, xo




1 comment:

  1. Hi there, random question about the Talula Jacket you are wearing. I love it! Def want to grab one but wonder about sizing (I have heard it runs big)...What size jacket do you wear normally and what size did you get yours in? THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete