11.1.12

Wednesday I'm Wearing.

I came across this blue suede jacket (with matching blue suede dress not in the picture) in my mom closet from around 1993, and I'm in love! I can't get enough of it. It's got this military look to it with big shoulder pads, and big gold buttons. It's hard to find pieces like this today. With the sun shining it was a perfect day to wear it out.
 I had class downtown at the Simon Fraser University (Woodwards campus) this morning... and coming out of school and see the sun hitting the north shore mountains made me two things...
                                                    1. Reminded me why I put up with the rain, because on days like today I am reminded why I love living in this beautiful city.
                                                    2. Made me mad... because I forgot my camera at home.

On days like today it's best to get out and soak up as much vitamin D as possible, and enjoy the crisp cool weather, because we all know it won't be around for long.....




My mom, she's so stylin' even when she's just going grocery shopping. <3


//jacket circa 1993 from danier leather//blouse from bcbg//jeans from heritage//booties from boutique in japan//necklace from simons (montreal)//bracelets from h&m//sunnies vintage raybans//

Don't forget to get your tickets for this Friday's Polaroid Party at Canvas in Gastown!! It's going to be a picture perfect night (literally)!! 

Happy Day!

Anita, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment