3.5.12

Corner of Your Heart

Lately I've been thinking a lot about the people in my life and the different rolls they play. As I get older I realize how valuable my time is, and how I only want to surround myself with people who bring me immense love, and happiness. I've never really thought about this until recently. People who have no interest in making your life better and stronger have no reason to be in your life. 

Make sure you take the time to let the important people your life know how much you love them.

Photo cred: Evan <3


//shoes from topshop (london)//jeans from guess//vest from bcbg//tank and ring from club monaco//bag from cambridge satchel//earrings from aldo//watch from michael kors//bracelets from marc jacobs and vintage//nails essie tart deco//

Stay Classy!

Anita, xo



No comments:

Post a Comment