23.5.12

The view from here

Hello strangers.
Excuse my absence from the bloggie, late nights and early mornings are starting to catch up with me. 

..... Not to mention that intersession classes end in less than a month soooooo I'm drowning under readings, papers, and midterms...
..... Not to mention that the weather has been stellar as of late {minus a day or two} so I've been spending my time enjoying the sunshine with friends...
.... Not to mention that I've been experiencing somewhat of an early quarter-life crisis so wheels have been turning and I'm amidst some personally significant changes in my life...
.... Not to mention I'm heading away to Vegas at the end of June so I need to get myself beach-bod ready...

Good thing I'm a pro at time management {lie} and balancing my personal, school, and career life {lie}.

Don't you worry about me, I'll get to it....







A little dramatic, but you know what I mean...


Happy days!
kat, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment