8.5.12

Sun, Sand & Pastels

It's gorgeous days like this that remind me why I love Vancouver so much. Don't get me wrong... I love this City even on the most gloomy, depressing, wet days of the year. But you have to agree the City takes on a completely different feeling on sunny, warm days. It comes alive with energy, people are in fantastic moods, everything seems so colourful and fresh, it's like it never rained.

On a recently little day "adventure" out with my mom, we found this secluded little beach. We've been back twice now, and every time we go there's no one there, even on an amazing day like this. So I'm taking claim of it (wahahaha)... and if you're nice maybe I'll share..... maybe...

I can't wait to spend my Sunday's star fishing on the diftwood, and flipping rocks picking up little crabs. 

Summer we've been waiting for you!








//sneakers from converse //pants from aritiza//tank top from club monaco//blazer from something else//watch vintage//bracelet vintage//ring from forever 21//earrings from aldo//sunnies vintage raybans

My Beach <3

Get out and explore, you may be surprised by what you discover!

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment