21.5.12

Men's Monday

My sincerest apologies for the lack of posting last week. Work, school & the 1st week of Summer semester which includes the terrors joys of my first intersession course got the best of me.
Btw, I accidentally referred to my intersession course as my intercourse the other day during a discussion. #Embarassing.
Let's move on shall we?

Roll em' Up

We've had glimpses of Summer weather these past few weeks in Vancouver & I've been taking full advantage of the glory that we call the SUN in shorts & my newest fashion obsession, rolled up pant cuffs!
So simple it's almost too good to be true! I feel like there should be some kind of informercial about it...


Announcer
:  
"Why spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on a new wardrobe when you can reach into the closet and grab those pants you've been wearing ALL Winter ?!
All you have to do is ROLL EM' UP and show those sexy ankles of yours!
Only 3 Easy payments of NOTHING!!!...plus shipping and handling...

 

If it's sunny outside...do yourself a favor, get outside &
LIVE!!!

#MusicMonday
I'd like to thank Stars On Ice for this week's recommendation. If you were fortunate enough to catch the tour this year this song is from my favorite piece, the one with the lamps. 
Absolutely stunning concept and beautiful choreography by Kurt Browning. Agree?

 
"And you say, be still my love
Open up your heart Let the light shine in...
I'm waiting for my real life to begin"
                                     -Colin Hayes

Jer xo


No comments:

Post a Comment