5.9.11

Happy Bubbles

It's the end of summer. 
Those who know me know that I'm not one to get emotional {blatant lie} but this summer has been my best so far. 

I have never felt so much love from family and friends. Simply put, I am blown away by all the beautiful people in my life.

As things are winding down and people are finding their own paths and directions I have taken something from everyone - forever learning, forever growing.
From the best friends in the world I take grace, beauty, and inspiration. From a family that never ceases to amaze me I receive support and love, love, love. 
This summer for me has been about finding my happy bubble
I'm not sure if I've found it, but I think I'm pretty close.

This post is dedicated to beautiful endings, exciting beginnings, crazy journeys, and happy bubbles.




 via Jak&Jil




images via Pinterest

//Skinny Love cover - Birdy//

With love.

Kat, B, & Nita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment