1.9.11

Cool Beans

Kat here! I'm typically someone who finds it hard to step outside my comfort zone.
Anyone who knows me knows that I can't live without enjoy a bevy {or two} from Starbucks every day now and then.



As of late, amidst a flurry of changes in my life, I've been feeling adventurous. Two days ago while meandering around Gastown with my best friend Jeremy we decided to try out the Coffeebar on Water St.


The simple menu of coffee and teas was far from intimidating in comparison to other cafes. I went for my usual London Fog {typical, I know} and was not disappointed. The food choices looked delectable but healthy at the same time, ranging from almond croissants to the salmon pasta salad.

img via the Coffeebar

The decor had me at hello (I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures). Beautiful, clean, simple, fresh, modern, cool, trendy. The opportunities are endless - sit up front row for the best spots for people watching {never boring in Gastown!}; enjoy a great book, or blog study a little more privately in the back; or take in some sunshine on the courtyard patio.


I enjoyed everything about the Coffeebar so much {drink, food, decor, atmosphere, people}, I returned again yesterday with my sister... I have a feeling it won't be my last visit!


You know where to find me!


Kat, B, & Nita, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment