16.9.11

These lights will inspire you: NYFW

Kat here!

So... First {real} week of school and naturally somehow I'm already behind on my readings;

this {in large part} is because reading about New York Fashion Week is much more appealing than Quantitative Methods of Political Science {for me anyway}

So, as my professor is rambling on about {well, how would I know... I'm blogging!!} I'm pouring over my favourite blogs following NYFW!


One of the best things about fashion week is the street style...


[These streets will make you feel brand new]
Blogger Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad
Her beautiful Louboutins POP!

Street style: Large sunnies//         Looks like she just stepped
LAYERS//Large tote//Chunky heels       off the runway in Alexander
(From Me To You)                                       Wang (Le Fashion)


Let's not forget the stars come out...


Justin Timberlake, {one of the} Olsen's, Anna Wintour 
at Oscar De La Renta






















                         
Backstage pass...

LIGHTS!
[These lights will inspire you]
Donna Karan (From Me To You)

CAMERA!
Donna Karan (From Me To You)

FASHION!!!
Marc Jacobs (From Me To You)

Runway favorites...

Prabal Gurung
Beautiful prints (From Me To You)

Donna Karan (From Me To You)

Erickson Beamon jewelry {and amazing presentation}

Winner of the {fashion} week... 

Oscar De La Renta
Superfluous, majestic dresses


Bright colours, extreme detail




Dainty, elegant, perfection. 
(photo credit From Me To You)


Let's hear it for New York.


Kat, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment