26.9.11

My Inspiration

Lately I've been feeling like I'm in a bit of rut... schools back in full swing therefore my social life drops of the face of the planet, the weather is back to its classic Vancouver ways (rain, rain and more rain oh and some wind), so I've been looking for a little inspiration to lift my spirits here's what is brighten my day..... 

  a little green wall art at Semiahmoo Library in Surrey...





Nothing could be better then a big purple rock cuff

These shoes

My behind would really like this chair

Something something tart

Colourful driving 
 

sparkle a little pixie in your fall J.Crew apparel..love love love

This gets me every time

Might need some of these boots

and the different textures in this room...
image via you are he river

Find your inspiration,

Nita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment