12.12.11

Dress to Impress

Ok! So it's that time of year again where everyone starts thinking about the new year. The buzz of potential new years resolutions are being talked about, and the stress of trying to figure out what to do and wear for New Year's Eve begins.

Everyone who knows me, knows I absolutely love Christmas! I'm one of those annoying people full of holiday cheer who wants to share it with everyone! Personally I'm not a huge fan of New Year's Eve celebrations, it's a little overrated.

But on the upside of things I love any excuse to get over the top dolled up because I can...
it's NEW YEAR'S EVE!! Really all I care about it having my friends around me, a glass of champagne in my hand, and fabulous outfit on (forget the fantasy parties and resolution stuff)!

So what to wear on New Year's...

The holiday's is all about sparkle, and being "playful" with patterns. Black is a classic colour for a New Year's dress, but why not dazzle it up with some holiday colour?!?




                                            Halston Heritage               What goes around comes around




Don't forget to finish your outfit off with some frosting...


Perfect time to get creative with make up, and use some colours you wouldn't normally use.





Don't forget your fingers.


I'm all about up-dos for the holiday parties


Adele's hairstyle is classic.



May the holidays bring you love, and happiness!

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment