2.12.11

Weekend Love

Hey Holidays!


Kat here!

I have been waiting for this day for weeks! The end of Fall semester {well, I still have one more exam on the 17th, but we'll just ignore that for now} and the beginning of DECEMBER!!

You all know what this means!!!

Now that school is finally over I can catch up on some {much needed} ZzzZZZzz's, crawl out of the hole that I've been living in {yes, that includes spending the whole entire night AWAKE at UBC at one point} and spend some much needed time with family, friends, and of course, our beloved blog.


We have so many new and exciting things coming up that we can't wait to share with all of you!

Life has been moving at an incredible speed {we're talking Mach 5} these past couple of months - I've met amazing new people, set some serious goals, and I could not be happier!

Wait I take that back...

Let's not forget that Christmas is just around the corner {*I've got some great posts planned!} and Vancouver is absolutely buzzing with Christmas cheer - from events to decorations to insanely busy shopping malls - the only thing we're missing is a little snow!

A very brief list of what I L-O-V-E about Christmas holidays...

- Family {my wonderful brother comes home for the break!!}
- Friends - glamorous ugly sweater XMAS parties!

- Treats {recently discovered Candy Cane Hershey Kisses.... I once ate a whole bag... yeah, I know}
- Robson Street
Enough said...

- EGGNOG - with chai and gingerbread from Starbucks {hi there, would you like Christmas in a cup?}
- Giving is better than receiving {that feeling when you find the PERFECT gift}
- Wonderful Christmas cards
Check out these beauties... 
Cards from Love+Mark'd Stationary made by Olivia Lovenmark of StyleStruck

- Helping out {the holidays can be a particularly difficult time for others, but there are plenty of ways we can lend a hand... stay tuned}


- And how could I forget... Christmas music!!!

I know, I know, gimme a break I had to!
An oldie but a goodie:



What do you love about the holidays?


 Kat, xo.


glitter guide//weheartit//pinterest//Style Struck//Get Warm Project

No comments:

Post a Comment