21.12.11

Its beginning to look a lot like...

...CHRISTMAS?!?

We're 5 days away, are you ready? {I know I'm not!}


As always I've left most of my Christmas shopping to last minute, as a result I should be facing sardine packed malls and never-ending lineups. The crazy thing is, I'm not stressed one little bit.


I know that ultimately Christmas is about spending time with the ones you love, laughing, drinking, and well, being merry!

Looking like a snowless Christmas this year...

Instead of STRESSing about gifts this year, I've had much more fun having dinners and drinks with friends, building gingerbread houses, decorating trees, baking, singing along {loudly} to every single Christmas album out there, and checking out festive decorations!!

I love goooooold {and pink!}
DIY gold accented gift wrap via Brittni Wood Mehlhoff

I've been loving getting dressed up for nights out with the ladies!

Don't get too wrapped up......           How bout these Christmas Pancakes with Candy Cane syrup?
Vogue Paris via Coco's Tea Party                                                                      Recipe via raspberricupcakes.


Shopping wouldn't be such a challenge if we all had a cute little helper.

Deck the halls! I love these ornaments! via classyinthecity

other images weheartit//glitterguide

I'll admit I've purchased a few fantastic gifts for myself my wonderful family and friends.

It is the season of giving after all.


Kat, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment