20.7.12

Weekend Love

It has been an incredibly busy but rewarding week. I have big, big amazing news to share with you about my future and I am so excited {and not gonna lie...} a little scared to start this new endeavour. But as I am learning from the closest and most important people in my life it is good to be scared. Its good to have a little fear going into something because that means you care.
In any case I can't wait to work with some amazing and inspiring people and be buried under piles of work burning the midnight oil for something I know I will truly enjoy and fully enjoy learning about. I'll be sharing more soon, no hints! {good to keep you on your toes} and hopefully you'll be able to see what I'll be working on!




Have a great weekend!


P.S. If you're in need of a little inspiration check out this article, Let's Be Our Best Selves


kat, xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment