25.7.12

Wednesday I'm Wearing...

Something New and Something Old


I love pairing my grandmother's, and nonna's {italian for grandmother} vintage jewelry with my everyday apparel. The slightly tarnished colour of  vintage gold goes great with every outfit!

My grandmother passed down this gold {kinda tacky}, bobble choker that I use to think was so ugly and would never be caught wearing, but I love it in my jewelry box because it was my grandmother's. As my style and taste changes, I now absolutely love it! I pair it with two love gold chains she gave me as well, and over my mauve, soft coloured blouse it's perfect.



//shoes from mango//shorts and blouse from club monaco//necklaces vintage//watch from michael kors//bracelet from marc by marc jacobs//sunnies from tom ford//

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment