10.7.12

Men's Monday


The Denim Jacket

The hunt is finally over!
I've finally found myself a denim jacket that fits my small frame thanks to Topman located at The Bay on Granville str. As one of the few stores that carries men's XS and even XXS on occasions, it quickly became love at first buy.

We all know what it's like to go to store after store after store and find so many wonderful pieces but to our dismay, they don't carry our size. Whether you feel like Regina George on Kaltine bars or Kate Moss on a diet, it's always the most amazing feeling to find that one store that finally carries your perfect fit....
And no, I am NOT talking about Sears.

So thank you Topman, for thinking of us little guys.





#MusicMonday
One of my all time favorite songs...
 "I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies"

                                           -Switchfoot

1 comment:

  1. I love that girls can wear mens jackets too!

    ReplyDelete