29.11.11

A night of Angels

Kat here!

The night we've ALL been waiting for has arrived {boys we know you love it just as much, if not more}! The annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is finally being aired tonight [7PM Vancouver time!!]


 I don't know about you but this is something I look forward to every year!





Your favourite angels, yep you got it - Miranda {recent mother...are you kidding me!}, Alessandra, Adriana, Rosie, Chanel, Candice {the list literally goes on, I love them all} will be killing it on the runway in their highest heels, wearing everything from tutus to 2.5 million dollar bras {tough life...}













Throw in the musical stylings of Maroon 5 {I guess it doesn't hurt that he's dating an angel}, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, and Jay Z, these girls will be moving like Jagger {haha} all night!



I'm gonna be honest with you right now and tell you secretly that one of my goals in life is to get my angel wings and walk in the VS Fashion Show {a lofty goal, yes I know, but a girl can dream!}



This isn't your typical "fashion show"; it is artistic, theatrical, entertaining, magical... simply amazing! The outfits these girls strut down the runway are, in my opinion, pieces of artwork.



Another great thing about this show is the models aren't your typical wafer-thin sticks! These girls have amazing, healthy bodies and as such are an inspiration to females all over the world!

The always amazing Alessandra

Miranda! Gorgeous!



Enjoy the show!




Kat, xo.


weheartit//CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment