30.11.11

Off To The Art Gallery.. (but not without my red pants!)

Just as I was about to leave to go sit in the Vancouver Art Gallery for countless hours working on a school assignment (sounds tough I know), my new red J Brand jeans I won at the Bubble Bean Boutique Tweet Up last week arrived... so I had to wear them!






Love! Love! Love them! They're super comfy, and stretchy (as you can see above), and the colour is bold, and eye catching! Perfect pants for a beautiful day! Thank you Bubble Bean Boutique!

//shoes from nine west//jeans gifted j brand from bubble bean boutique!//blazer from guess//shirt from club monaco//bag from prada//watch from michael kors//broach vintage//earrings from cadeux//ring bcbg//

See our previous post on red pants here!

Ciao!

Anita, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment