1.11.11

Hello November... I mean Movember

I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween festivities!... Where did September and October go? It feels like summer just ended, and now we're on November already? Once the reality of this month sets in, it will be December which I can completely handle because December means Christmas!!... but I'm getting waaay far ahead of myself. November is a great month don't get me wrong. Here's what I'm loving at the moment...



I am loving these last few days of no rain. The leaves are dry and crunchy making boot wearing that much better.



Movember has officially begun, get ready ladies for some nasty moustaches.. (small sacrifice for a fantastic cause)


Ladies if you're feeling left out...

You can always buy one of these.. or you could just donate to Movember

Loving this cold weather...

Because that means I get to wear my over-sized grandfather jacket.


With dark denim and red pumps

Jacket from Club Monaco//Sweater from Gap//Scarf from boutique in London//Jeans from Heritage//Pumps from Nine West

Hope everyone has a fabulous November! (don't forget to donate)

Anita, xo


1 comment: