22.11.11

From Jeremy with love

The weather outside is frightful!
....but the clothes are sooo delightful!

Jer here!

Living in the North Pole Vancouver during the Winter months aint easy {and we’re only midway through November!

When the cold starts to creep in and the trees begin to shed their leaves, we know it’s time to bring our cashmere sweaters, scarves, and pea coats out of hibernation.

Here's what I'm wearing {and loving} this fall/winter to battle the relentless cold....


Sweaters and cardigans for layering 




Loving shawl necklines + rusty reds and burgundy palettes



Jack[ets] of all trades

























In my closet you'll find an everyday casual Mackage bomber and a dressy chic slim-fitting “moto” trench from Zara


                     Little extras...
Classic MUST HAVES in any fashionisto's closet!


White V's and skinny jeans 
                                                Murray Mitchell

 [Ed. note: Don't you think Jer would look fantastic in a beanie?! 
I'm trying to persuade him to rock it out!]

Circle scarves, wool scarves, cashmere scarvesscarves, scarves and more scarves! 



BOOTS! {Hunters for the rain of course...}
And let's not forget the newest addition to my wardrobe and latest obsession….

My genuine leather Steve Madden combat boots!



Stay toasty,

Jer, xo
{tweet me on twitter @j3r3bear}

2 comments:

  1. It is a shame to cover up such flawless hair. However, I still think Jeremy could rock a nice beanie. Love the blog and mention of scarf obsession...I have a draw full of them myself!

    ReplyDelete